Tuesday, September 16, 2008

On My Lonesome

Dave noticed that I listed the number of wake-ups until he gets home (currently 8) when I made the omelet, but he was shocked that I didn't explain where he is.

OK, OK. Maybe not shocked. Probably more like curious as to why not.

Well, he's in South Carolina. Not the glamorous beachy part. The inside of South Carolina. Specifically, Spartanburg. I'll spare you all of the details, but you see, Dave's mom was in need of some physical therapy to rebuild her lower body strength and quite literally get her back on her feet, and since Dave is a physical therapist... Do you see where I'm going with this?

As I explained it to Sarah, Dave went to his parent's house for a few weeks to walk his mom. He'll be back soon.

1 comment:

Sarah Bellum said...

Can he walk Daisy when he returns?