I know. I know. Chances are high you've already given up on me. And I apologize. This is the time of year for me when hours blur into days blur into weeks blur into months, and before you know what happened, its May. Also known as Event Season. Just to give you an idea, these are the events I'm currently planning:
- March 1: Bowl for Kids' Sake Corporate Bowls (we've increased from one 2-hour session to four. FOUR!)
- March 8: Bowl for Kids' Sake Community Day (this would be a fantastic day to see me - register online at bbbsu.kintera.org/bfks2008)
- March 15 (I think - its a long story and I don't want to talk about it): Heber City Bowl for Kids' Sake
- March 29: Saint George Bowl for Kids' Sake (if Shrimpie* is born while I'm in Saint George, I'm going to have an emotional breakdown that my coworkers will not be happy about.)
- April 12: Ogden Bowl for Kids' Sake
- May 15: Chef & A Child: A Night of Excellence gala and auction
I'll let you know how it all goes sometime towards the end of May. At that time, I will also plan to read your blog so I can figure out what you've been up to for the last five months.
I'll miss you.
*Shrimpie is my un-born nephew who will actually be named Miles Jay. I am dying to meet him!