Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Legacy MIRACLE

I have my Mary Kay Success Meetings in Kaysville at 6:30 on Tuesdays. I usually leave The SLC at 5:15 to get there on time. If you've never been on I-15 at that time of day, you should know that traffic leaving downtown heading into Davis County is a b*@#h. Last night, my MK girlfriends and I met for our carpool as per usual, not really thinking about the fact that the new Legacy Highway opened on Saturday. We got to Bountiful without slowing down once. We were so happy. We got to Farmington, still doing above freeway speeds. We couldn't believe it. The freeway was almost a ghost town! We got to Kaysville 45 minutes early. Shut the front door! The Legacy Highway is my new best friend. For reals.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love that phrase!!
"shut the front door!"