Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Early Bird Special

We've discussed my snoozing problem. A couple of times. I'm not good at mornings. Obviously. So when Hannah said, "We're meeting at Ruth's at 7:45 on Wednesday for breakfast. Do you want to come?" I thought, "You must be kidding. You want me to get up early? And meet you somewhere at 7:45? A.M.? And you're not going to pay me for it?"

As it turns out, it wasn't so bad. In fact, it was fun. From 8:00-9:00 a.m., Ruth's will feed you a biscuit, eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, and pancakes...all for the low cost of $4.97. You get to drink coffee and chat with girlfriends. And you get to go to work in a jovial mood.

Same time next week, ladies?

1 comment:

Sarah Bellum said...

And next week, I'll come. I promise. I don't, however, promise I'll be dressed or fully awake.