Friday, August 31, 2007

Again. With the Snoozing.

Remember way back in March when I was having the hardest time EVER waking up? Its happening again. For like the past three weeks I've done a ridiculous amount of snoozing. I know damn well that excessive snoozing makes me tired and groggy for the entire day, even after rushing through my shower and chugging down a cup of coffee.

(There once was a day when I got up on time, took a leisurely shower, and cooked an entire breakfast that I ate while enjoying a leisurely cup of coffee. Come back to me, that day. Please.)

Take today, for example. My alarm - the second one, the one in the closet - went off. I stood up and said to myself, very determinedly, "Jessica! You snooze, you lose!" And then I hit that stupid snooze button anyway. At 6:30 and 6:39 and 6:48 and 6:57 and 7:06 and 7:15 and 7:24 AND 7:33. AN HOUR AND THREE MINUTES OF SNOOZING! On the bright side, I probably don't need to exercise too much today because I probably covered 3 miles walking from my bed to my alarm clock.

What in gods name is wrong with me???

(The above question is intended to be rhetorical, but if you feel you must answer, can we please stick with the things that are wrong with me in regards to over-sleeping? Thank you.)

1 comment:

Kate said...

LMAO!! OK, Jessica. I was flying again last week, and so I got to look at the new edition of "Sky Mall". This time, they have an alarm clock on wheels. While it goes off, it zooms around the room, so you have to actually chase it in order to turn it off. Check it out.