Friday, December 14, 2007

What Are You Implying, Google?

Tonight is girls night, sweatpants required. The girls and I have been emailing back and forth about it for a little while now. This morning I opened the chain of emails, and along with it came the following Google Sponsored Links on my sidebar:
Find a Rich Guy Today
Rude Offensive T Shirts
Fabulous Girls Underwear
Talk about creepster dot com. How does Google know that we're rude, offensive gold diggers in fabulous underwear? Is Google stalking us?

3 comments:

Travis said...

Whoa, excuse me, I'm sorry, where did you say this party was with girls hanging out in pajamas?

Anyway, I have a similar story - for a solid week, my Myspace account would only display ads for Gay.com - And in the ad was a picture of a guy and the caption was "Hot guys get it on at Gay.com".

I kept questioning what it was I was doing which made them think that I wanted to get it on at Gay.com. I'M NOT GAY!! ...not that there's anything wrong with that.

Sarah Bellum said...

Because, Jess, Google is like Santa. They know everything and reward good kids accordingly. Can't wait for tonight!!

Kate said...

Question is, which would be your first stop?