Saturday, June 2, 2007

Seeking Tennis Player, BYO Racket

I've been looking out of my kitchen window at the tennis court in the middle of my complex for two years now. This week I finally found someone to play with. Jenn came over last night and we played a rousing match of anything goes tennis. It was so much fun to just get out there, run around, and hit the ball back and forth, off the fence, whatever. I know Jenn will be back when she can, but I had such a blast, I could play everyday! It is hard to play alone, though (hint, hint). Friends? Do I have any takers?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm way in, I just need a racket.

I'll get one.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jess--I'd love to hit some tennis balls with you sometime. I have a racquet and even a bag of tennis balls. I love to play and hardly ever do. E-mail me if you're interested.

--Alyssa