Monday, June 4, 2007

Happy Anniversary, Brad & Maeve!

If I find someone who treats me even half as well as my brother treats Maeve, I will consider myself very lucky.

An example for you: I was over at their house the other night working on my bike with Brad. Since the ride home was going to be my first bike ride since high school, Brad decided to ride with me, just in case. On our way out the door, Brad asked Maeve if she wanted a drink before he left. Who thinks to offer that? Only the greatest husband ever.

Brad & Maeve, congratulations on two years. I hope you have an excellent time celebrating in Australia. I love you both very much!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree Brad does treat me extremely well. I am a very lucky girl.

Weber said...

Well said, Jess. Happy Anniversary Brad and Maeve!

Anonymous said...

I, too, agree. I'm sorry I was not home, being distracted by "work" in Pennsylvania, but HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to both of you. (With Love)