Thursday, April 5, 2007

I Love It. All Of It.

I love Galactic. I love the dancing. I love Stanton's drum stylings. I love the inevitable Led Zeppelin cover. I love the crowd. I love the vibe. I love a smoke-free venue. I love it more when its a cruise ship, but I'll take The Depot over Suede or Harry O's anyday. I love running into Brandon and Candice & Mike and Matt and Beau and Travis and Ariel & Pete and Ben and Big Boy and JJ. I love Dayna working her way up to the stage with the hope that someone from the band will point at her and say, "that's the girl from Jam Cruise." I don't love that it all happened on a Wednesday. But I deal with it. Because I love Galactic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not actually commenting on this, but on another entry you made, regarding not waking up for your alarm and snoozing...snoozing...snoozing.... I was on a US Airways flight last night, and I was laughing at all the wierd stuff you can buy in the "Sky Mall" (actually, what a wierd concept to start with...) Jessica, they have the PERFECT solution. The alarm clock in the catalogue had two parts, and the buzzer is in this detachable section. The detachable section is propeller-shaped. When the alarm goes off, the clock launches the buzzer and it flies around, landing God-knows-where, still buzzing. This forces the sleeper to find the stupid thing and reattach it to the clock before it will stop. This is the product for you. Kate

Anonymous said...

ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod! I got mentioned in your blog!!

It was SUPER cool running into you last night.

I just read your blog about the coffee shop in St. George. I totally cracked up reading that.

Travis