Friday, January 16, 2009

I Keep Meaning to Blog...

I have been meaning to blog for a while.

I was inspired by my mom's cute post about the things she loved about Christmas. It made me want to tell all of you blog readers about the things I loved about Christmas...like my G1 (thanks love!) and my Classic Cardy Uggs (thanks mom & dad!) and my big purple purse (thanks brad & maeve!)... I mean, I got some great gifts this year!!

Then I was thinking I should blog about some New Years resolutions. Like washing my face every night by 10:00 so that its always done before I get too tired. And not doing anything Mary Kay related on Sundays - Sundays should be for reading and lounging. And blogging more often - you know, like as soon as I think of something to blog about.

Now that I can hold the internet in my hand at all times, thanks to the best boyfriend ever and the aforementioned G1, I really have no excuse. So stay tuned!

2 comments:

Rich said...

I'm ready to read. Write on!

Keri said...

hey i have heard GREAT things about those google phones! what a nice boyfriend!!! i think hes a keeper :)