Friday, November 21, 2008

Remember These?

I woke up in the middle of the night to pee, and as soon as I stood up I thought, "Oh my god! A gooey, melty, straight-out-of-the-microwave Honey Buns sounds so good right now." Then I peed and went back to sleep.

When I woke up, I remembered having the craving, but I could not for the life of me remember what they were called. I had to ask Mom. Luckily she knew. We used to eat them when we lived in California. 17 years ago. Why I craved one last night is beyond me.

But now I'm dying to know if I can find them somewhere...

5 comments:

Travis said...

So,uhh....are you expecting a boy or a girl?

Erin Alberty said...

I'll keep my eyes peeled. You might be able to find a non-Little Debbie version, too.

--Erin

See today's Utah discovery at http://www.findingslc.com

drop dead chris said...

I swear I saw some at Smiths the other day, of course it was the West Valley Smiths, so im not sure if all Smiths have em.

Melody said...

All our grocery stores have them - or try a convenient store for individual packs.

Jessica Oakley said...

Wow, team! I totally thought these treats were a strictly 80s deal. Thanks for letting me know there's hope out there!

P.S. Real funny, Travis.