Sunday, November 2, 2008

100 Faces

You know, I've heard a million times since I joined Mary Kay that "it works when you work." I knew it was true. But now I can say it for a fact. Mary Kay works when I work.

I finished those 54 faces I needed in October. In fact, I finished 57. I got to pamper and spend some time with friends I haven't seen in forever. I got to make some new friends I never would have without Mary Kay. I shared some new tricks with all of those friends that they can use when taking care of their skin. I moved $2,543 in product off my shelves. I taught 7 people about the business opportunity Mary Kay offers and got three new team members. And I had SO much fun doing it! I love my job.

Thanks to all 103 of you who have helped me out since July 1. I'm going to really enjoy my front row seat at Fall Camp and take full advantage of my Jump-to-the-Front-of-the-Bathroom-Line pass. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Congrats! I can't believe you ever doubted you could do it! I will consult my crystal ball... *puff of smoke* *eerie music* You will go far, I see a car in your future, and....big hair??? Hmm, well I can't be right all the time, steer away from the big hair, but the car... it's in the bag!