Sunday, October 5, 2008

Mosaic of Me

1. What is your first name? (jessica)
2. What is your favorite food? (crown burger)
3. What high school did you attend? (brighton)
4. What is your favorite color? (pink)
5. Who is your celebrity crush? (will ferrell)
6. Favorite drink? (tropical punch kool-aid)
7. Dream vacation? (tropical beaches)
8. Favorite dessert? (cake)
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? (comfortable)
10. What do you love most in life? (the way he makes me laugh)
11. One word to describe you? (happy)
12. Your Flickr name? (knickyb)

Photo Credits: 1. freedom 2. crown burger 3. super styled that tash 4. spotted or striped anywhy...fashion 5. little anchorman - ron burgandy 6. fever for the flavor 7. the arrival of a rainstorm 8. sweetie pie 9. sea of green chairs 10. a day alone (in the metropolis) 11. jumping all night long...day 26 / year 2 12. knicky

I loved Ali's Mosaic so much, I had to make my own. She (and I) learned how here.

No comments: