Monday, November 19, 2007

The Polar Ice Caps Are Melting

Dear Al Gore,

I understand that global warming is a serious problem, and that rising sea levels can have serious repercussions, but I am a little bit in love with this weather. Please don't be mad. I mean, Al, yesterday was November 18 and I had all of the windows in my house open all day freshening the place up. I went for a walk with John, and worked up a sweat. I wore flip flops...outside. It was glorious.

If it makes you feel better, I do love the compact fluorescent light bulbs in my kitchen, and hope to find some that dim for my dining room fixture. In fact, maybe you could talk to the Home Depot about carrying those sorts of things. I've mentioned it, but I don't think I have as much pull as you do.

Sincerely,
Jessica

3 comments:

Kate said...

Holy shit!
I don't come on for a couple of days, and there are, like, four new posts all of a sudden.

Rich said...

Uh...what did Al say to all of this?
--DAD

Anonymous said...

I with you on this, Jessica.