Friday, November 16, 2007

Dunkin' Donuts Love

Dear Sarah,

I just wanted to let you know that I decided to drop the extra $2 to try the Dunkin' Donuts Cinnamon Spice Coffee and... Oh. My. God. Its like $20 yummier than any of the Folders Gourmet flavors.

Thanks for letting me know.

Love,
Jess

P.S. I bought it at the Smith's near my house. But I understand if you keep using Dunkin' Donuts Coffee unavailability in the downtown area as an excuse to drive all the way to Target to do your grocery shopping. Target has way better shoes and bags than any of the downtown grocery stores.

2 comments:

Sarah Bellum said...

Dear Jess,

I'm so glad you like it! I'm going to pretend Target is the only carrier of such goodness. Thank you for understanding the shoe value.

Love,
Sarah

Travis said...

Funny you mention Dunkin Donuts coffee. They are one of THE top-rated coffees by Consumer Reports. I've never tried it before, but it must be pretty damn good.