Friday, July 20, 2007

Two Diet Coke Cans

I often have two diet coke cans on my desk. One is full of diet coke. The other is where I put my sunflower seed shells. I try to keep them on opposite sides of my keyboard to avoid confusion, but still, it can prove to be disastrous. Thankfully, I've never taken a sip of sunflower seed shells. I have, however (and devastatingly), ruined a perfectly good can or two of cold and refreshing diet coke. Once the shell is in, you just can't get it back out. Sad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get a red Dixie cup...you can pick one up at the next party you attend, I'm sure. they make great sunflower seed holders. :)

Trav

Anonymous said...

I love you Jessica Knickerbocker! This was hilarious because we all have similar quirks! I eat at my desk which is driven by stress and the thought of school lunches. I am forever dropping things down the front of me. After a movie, I must really go after the popcorn, becaused I always find kernels in my bra!