Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sundance Your Ass Off

I've lived in Utah for 15 Sundance Film Festivals, but aside from the occasional collection of short films, I haven't done anything too Sundance-y. Until yesterday.

All you had to say was "Ozomatli" and "free", and I was all sorts of ready to brave the crowds and the weather. I bundled up in three layers of clothes (including three pairs of socks) and met up with some friends to head to the Park City Mountain Resort. We had a P-Diddy sighting almost immediately - he was like 10 feet from us! We also spied Keanu Reeves from afar. And a couple outside of the restrooms spotted Nick and said, "I can't remember his name, but he's somebody."

The Ozo show was phenomenal, as per usual! These boys from L.A. can put on an incredibly energetic show, even in below freezing temperatures.

But my favorite part was finally getting that picture with Asdru I was too shy to ask for on the Jam Cruise two years ago...

No comments: