Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Guess What I Did ALL Day

Answered email. Seriously.

I know, I know. You were hoping for something more scandalizing. Or at least a teensy bit interesting. But I didn't do anything scandalizing or even a teensy bit interesting all day. I answered email. From 9:30 a.m. until 5:45 p.m., except for when I was microwaving my lunch, I answered email. It was coming in as fast as I could get it out. But at 5:45 I left my office without a single email in my inbox. Thank god.

Want to place bets on how many new emails I'll have when I get in tomorrow morning? I'm guessing 18.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Oh, gack. Sounds like a special-event inbox. Let's see...put me down for...25.

Julianne said...

Um, I am probably part of your problem. Sorry Jess...for the emails and the spreadsheets and the name changes and the whiny people. You did a fantabulous job if it makes any difference!