Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Thank You, Interweb

I love blogging. For a number of reasons. One being the information you can gather while being thoroughly entertained.

I.E., I made it 31 years without even the slightest idea that my mom was traumatized by worms. But luckily Kate blogged about Nate and Sarah's Worm Society, which prompted Mom to leave a comment about Grandpop putting a giant worm in her pocket as a child. Hilarious!

So spill it, Mom. How did you find the worm? How did you react? Were you still with Grandpop at the time of discovery, or had you made it all the way to school or where ever you were going in your coat? Inquiring minds want to know.

1 comment:

Rich said...

I was just playing in the backyard when Grandpop was doing some yard work. He found this huge earthworm, casually walked over to me and just as casually put the worm in my pocket. Having read many Nancy Drew mysteries, I realized he was up to something. When I discovered what he had done, I started running around the yard screaming until he agreed to take the worm out of my pocket. To this day, I am totally grossed out by worms of any size.